Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Star Struck- With My Little Ones!


I have always thought my children were darling, but that's because they are mine. However, I have had quite a few people tell me James looks like a young Taylor Lautner and Charlie like a little Matt Damon. Wow, what babes and sooo tough! I still think my boys are even better looking, but again that's because they're mine. Well, we now have little Thomas in the boy mix. Who is he going to look like? My sister once thought Harrison Ford- I think in his more youthful Han Solo days. We got pictures of Tommy last week. Who do you think he looks like?

Rich and I laughed when we saw this picture. We both thought he looked like a little Chris Farley. Maybe it's the double chin the hand kind of on his hip I don't know, but we were reminded of "Tommy Boy" (a nickname we use). I guess none of the other pictures look as much like the funny comedian, but if he makes us laugh as much as Chris Farley did we should have some fun days ahead.




I'm so thankful for this precious, sweet and maybe funny little guy and for the big boys and Bella. (As a side note we think Bella looks like Repunzle aside from the 70 foot long hair, which she is determined to grow out) I'm thankful to be blessed with these great children who fill our days with a little more craziness and a lot more love. Thanks Patience for your awesome and affordable photography skills.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

OH MY GOSH! THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING! HE IS SO DARN HANDSOME! I MEAN SERIOUSLY CUTEST BABY EVER (besides my own of course!) He is so stinkin cute, this should totally be on my wall! you are so fortunate to make such stunningly beautiful children! on a side note, thomas does look like charlie too! love you all!

Amy said...

What a Cutie! Love those pictures. You do have beautiful children Melinda!
Amy

Katie Hagen said...

That picture of him sitting is so funny- it's the cutest version of cris Farley I've ever seen. :) looking at these pictures again I'm not really seeing Harrison ford as much anymore, but I think he is seriously starting to look like Charlie!!! These are great pics, what a cutie.

Robyn said...

He sure knows how to work the camera. So handsome!