Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!



We had such a fun Halloween with our little zombie, dead pirate and fairy princess and wow it seemed to last three days. We have all had enough candy, donuts, and more goodies to last us until hopefully next Halloween or maybe just Christmas. Rich and I relived the "glory days" wearing our old high school uniforms. We'll just say they didn't fit like they used to. It made me laugh when I got my uniform on and Bella said, "Mom you look so pretty." Her preferred outfit is pretty much anything with a skirt over it, so I think she loved that I was sporting the same look even if the skirt was over 6 inches from buttoning. Katie and I are both about 5 month along! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is so awesome Melinda! It is so fun to see you all dressed up, especially you and Katie's cheer outfits, totally awesome! Why didn't rich wear his singlet? That would have been way hotter. I wish I could have been there to see the kids in their costumes. so fun! Anyway, we miss you soooo much!

Katie Hagen said...

melinda,
didn't you have more of your new pictures on your blog? i thought i saw more than just the one in your header. its very cute though, everyone looks great- cute family picture!