Friday, October 1, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy!

Well, today was our official ultrasound. Drumroll...It's a boy! I guess you could say I was a little surprised and it took me a second to retrain my brain to think boy. So far with each kid I have been spoiled and have gotten exactly what I wanted. I wanted a boy so I got a boy two times in a row. I then wanted a girl so of course that's what I got. So, thinking it would be nice to even things out and for little Bella to have a little sister, I again wanted a girl. So much for getting everything exactly the way I plan. We do love boys at our house. They bring a lot of fun energy, easy haircuts, mismatched clothes, tough guy wrestling, and man they love their Mom. What more could I ask for? I guess I'm already lovin' this little guy. Now all we have do is get the kids to stop calling him Molly and switch to maybe, Tommy.

5 comments:

Katie Hagen said...

yay! it's perfect in the extended family because there will be 2 girls and 2 boys. i already have a couple cute boy things for you. :)

Colby and Steph said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Rachelle said...

YAY! I am excited for you too! So are you feeling lucky enough to guess whether he will be a blonde or a brunette? I say brunette, but I was wrong about the gender.

Robyn said...

I suppose he will just have to be okay playin' dolls with his girl cousins! We are so happy for you!

Joel and Angie said...

Congratulations! You are just like us, almost. We have our two boys and then girl, and I also wanted another girl for Tessa, but I also could not get it out of my head that I still needed one more boy, so low and behold, twins. All I am saying is careful what you wish for. I am so excited for you. Joel and I were going to do the Hawaii thing for our anniversary too, but buying a new house and having twins put a little bit of a damper on that one. So maybe an 11 year anniversary trip. Congrats on the new baby boy. We are very happy for you!