Thursday, March 1, 2012

Where is the Time Going??


Tommy is one and several days. His Birthday was February 17. I cannot believe how quickly the time flew by. Happy Birthday my sweet Boy!!
I really wanted Tommy to be a girl those first few months of pregancy. Then I learned he was a boy and that was fine (We sure love James and Charlie). Well, Tommy came and he has been the most charming, darling, little guy. I really just adore him.
Rich would tell me in those early infant months that Tommy looked at me like he was in love with me. Things haven't changed. I'm his favorite gal for the time being (The next several forever I hope).
I am so glad that he is a boy and that he is part of our family. We are all still smitten with the little guy. He has a smile that makes you melt, he's quick to laugh, he loves to cuddle. He even sleeps well, except right now, but he's getting teeth. He gets so excited to see his Dad, sister, and brothers. He really has been a blessing.
I'm so thankful for my sweet baby. And yes he is still my baby-if only time would just stop cruising along. Happy Birthday Tommy!
A few of Tommy's Likes
1.cords and outlets
2.flushing the toilet
3.pulling out all of the toilet paper
4.cookies and chocolate chips (obviously part of our family)
5.watching TV with Mom and Dad at the end of the day
All things that are going to have to change! Except the chocolate.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love being David's "girlfriend." Happy Be-lated Birthday to Thomas!